Thursday 14 June 2012

Dude looks like a lady.

I looked somewhat lady-like and elegant today...weird. The reason being was that I returned home yesterday to several collared t-shirts and dresses from Penney's. Mam had bought them for me for no real reason. LOVE when that happens! Yay for having a mother with impeccable taste. Said shirts and dresses are quite preppy and girly with a touch of vintage inspiration. The dress that I wore today has a super-adorable print รก la Prada S/S 2012. It was the basis of the outfit and inspired a more polished look than I usually go for. The weather necessitated the wearing of a coat so I threw on a rather pretty purple one that Mam bought me a couple years ago. I added a purple hat to match and to stave off the rain as the coat didn't have a hood and all of this added up to quite a lady-like look.

Hat - Vintage - Coat - Max C - Bag - Melissa J - Shoes - Boutique in Portugal - Leggings - Dunnes - Dress - Penney's - Earrings - Rodrigo Otazu - Pearl bracelet - Topshop - Gold Baptism bracelet - Cardigan - Marks and Spencer











No comments:

Post a Comment