Monday 18 June 2012

Going for gold.

Not really sure what inspired this look today but the idea to cut the sides of my top came from a top in The Kooples' current Sport collection. This look is more about the jewellery than anything else. The gold collar and dangling earrings made clinky sounds as I walked so even if you didn't see them at first, they demanded attention. Not usually a major accessories person but I liked the juxtaposition of a relatively simple outfit with over-the-top, glamorous jewellery. Practical outfit for scouting out Debs dresses and seeing what shops had to offer with my little sister today (they grow up so fast, it's terrifying!) and the jingling made me very easy to find in shops...

Top - Vintage - Jeggings - River Island (Thick enough to not be revolting sans long top) - Boots - Vintage - Necklace - Boutique in Spain - Earrings - Topshop










No comments:

Post a Comment