Thursday 7 June 2012

Weather denial on acid.

Rain, why you so stupid, stupid? Yup, big shocker, Irish weather is being crap. The almost entirely white outfit I was wearing this morning got traded in for something practical but super-super-bright. It's summer, goddammit, and I'm gonna dress like it! And then, y'know, put a raincoat on top of that...Met Bri-Bri and Sarah D (what a Sarah-filled week!) for one of our extended tea sessions today and I realised how thoroughly my life revolves around tea...sad. I'm also on a major Frank Ocean bender which means that the booty is out and the dancing when no one is looking is totally on. His songs are just so sexy...

Jumper - Topshop - Bandage skirt - Smoove (yeah, I've never heard of it either) - Pink Docs - Tights - Dunnes (such good hosiery!) - Raincoat - Heatons - Bag - Marc by Marc Jacobs






No comments:

Post a Comment