Monday 25 June 2012

Working 9 to 5, trying to stave off boredom...

I spent most of the day looking like Mario...if he had worked for Tetra Pak, that is. I borrowed Daddy's overalls as I had offered, out of extreme boredom, to paint the en suite that my sister and I share. Worst idea ever. I had no idea how much work was involved! Also, painting ceilings is a bitch. I have new-found respect for Michelangelo because I'm achey after painting one itty room. Once I escaped the desert-like climate inside the overalls, I had no desire to put too much effort into dressing or to wear anything too tight or restricting. 

I also remained ridiculously warm all day afterwards, ergo the fan as an accessory. I actually used it - not just for show. I left my hair to go crazy after my shower as I'm a big fan of beachy hair and also, the effort of doing anything after today. Raising my arms above my head is an issue...but aside from being a baby about it, I'm proud of my day's work, the room's looking good!

Bowie Tank-dress - Shop in Templebar - Leggings - Ax Paris - Necklace - Boutique in Italy - Espadrilles - Topshop - Earrings - Vintage






No comments:

Post a Comment