Thursday 5 July 2012

Baroquing super-brights.

For a day of starting a new writing project that I'm uber-excited about, I'm wearing my new Topshop shorts and a Critical Mass jacket that my godmother bought me upon getting my Leaving Cert results. I have no idea why I don't wear it more often, it's one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe. From the Baroque-style print with putti and floral flourishes on the back, to the pure, sky-blue colour, to the beautiful buttons, to the wonderful tailoring; it's a little slice of perfection. Today was another venture in playing with super-bright colour - pairing the lime shorts with sky-blue jacket and using the navy of these Urban Outfitters top and Topshop suede and wood platforms to tone down the look. Gotta avoid clownishly bright! The final touch was one of my favourite bags - a wonderfully big leopard print affair from Marc by Marc Jacobs - Marc knows how to do tasteful animal prints!













No comments:

Post a Comment