Wednesday 1 August 2012

Darkish Shadows.

I'm still busy writing so posts will continue to be short but I think you guys have heard me rant enough as it is. Especially considering that my next post will be number 100! Wow, I've been a bored/busy little soldier this summer...Anyhoo, today I was clashing prints, wearing detachable collars and looking towards a photography aesthetic of my own rather than ripping people off again. I'm a big fan of ugly-pretty as showcased here in the more hyper-styled outfit than usual and plants juxtaposed with the derelict shed. It may be my inner impressionist but I also adore the play of light and shadows; is it not one of the most beautiful things in the world? 


Striped tank - Selected Femme - Pants and Shirt - Penney's - Shoes - Kurt Geiger - Collar - Dorothy Perkins




No comments:

Post a Comment