Saturday 24 August 2013

Face.

So, over the past couple of days I've been at a bit of a loose end and without the sibs (busy being formal and debutantes - and the male version, whatever that is...). Being tripodless and equipped with a camera with a broken timer - I have mentioned this/whined about this before, I believe - I couldn't shoot outfit photos. But I remained camera-happy. As a result, I did make-up or "beauty" shots instead. The results are below. I had a lot of fun doing it. I'm a much more patient subject than any others I've had for a while.

I went for a dusted, berry-lipped editorial look a little too daring for my own everyday, a glittery, discotastic retro look and a classic red-lip + cat eye combo with a strong brow.

Images 1-3: Isadora Triple Eye Shadow in 06 Sandy Sky (white shade used on eyelids and brows), Loreal Paris Volume Million Lashes in Black Diamatissime and Topshop Lipstick in Vamp

Images 4-6: Garnier BB Cream in Light, Million Lashes Mascara as above, Topshop Eye Crayon in Cosmic and Topshop Lip Glaze in Bronze

Images 7-11: Million Lashes as above, Topshop Lip Marker in Parade and Topshop Eye Crayon in Tarnish.











No comments:

Post a Comment