Wednesday 5 February 2014

What crazy stuff is in my bag? - The more the merrier.


My new weekly segment continues. This week sees less toys and more being a boy scout/finding bargains.


So, aside from my dayplanner, pencil case, passport, notebook (and reading for a seminar), sunglasses and Smarties - which are standard bag affair and were seen in the previous post - there was:

Irish Film Institute programme for February.

Bad weather preparedness:
Umbrella
Hat
Windbreaker

A wetwipe 

Two Euro Shop Shenanigans:
Hello Kitty Pen-keyring
Maxell Earphones
Hair Chalk (such good value - go buy!)
Travel Mug
Argan Oil Conditioner
Frog Water Pouch

Tiger:

Organic Aloe Vera Gel

Oriflame Compact Power



Lush:

Topshop:
Glitter Nail Polish x 2 (More colours available in person)
Glitter Tub 

What will I find in my bag next? The Holy Grail? A UFO? All the socks you've ever lost? Who knows! Tune in next week to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment