Monday 17 February 2014

Wide-Eyed and Bargain: Tangle Attack.


I have extremely knotty hair. It's been better since I started using Argan Oil in it but sometimes it's a real bitch to brush through. My friend used to brush it out for me with her Tangle Teezer when it was really bad and I always liked the product, I just think it remains over-priced.

The "Tangle Attack" (which is available in Ireland in the €2 Shop and, sadly, nowhere else as far as I'm aware) costs just €1.50 and is just as good as the Tangle Teezer, at around a tenth of the price. The design is slightly different and looks less like a dog brush. It also comes with a little travel cover with a mirror inside. The mirror is kind of pointless and too small to be very useful but the case is nice for throwing it in a bag without getting dirty. 

Overall, it's crazy-good value for money. So, if you were looking to invest in a Tangle Teezer, save yourself a few quid. 



I give it 4/5 Colettes. 

(How d'y'all like my new ranking system?)

No comments:

Post a Comment