Tuesday 4 February 2014

Wide-Eyed and DIY: Miu Miu S/S 2014 Campaign Side-ponytail.

How cute, right?


And how easy to accomplish. As in, if I can do it ANYONE can. I'm gonna break it down into some steps with photos to help - YAYYY!

PS I'm not wearing makeup - soz - but not really.

1. Create a dramatic side-part or exaggerate existing side-part, like so.

Before

After


2. Make a ponytail on the side of your head and keep drawing it to the side and upwards until high on the head. I find this is easier than just trying to make a high side-pony right away and keeps the hair neat. 



3. Wrap a strand of hair around to hide the elastic of your hair-tie. Secure this and the desired position with pins.

4. Curl the ponytail in large sections to create big, bouncy curls. 



5. You can add hairspray for hold but I didn't and it lasted just fine! Yay to less chemicals!

So there you have it. And really, if I can do it, it HAS to be super-easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment