Sunday 13 April 2014

What's in my bag/Wide-Eyed and Bargain.

This is a two-for and a combo of some signature Colette-posts - a bargain and a bag post! I think I initially promised a What's In My Bag every week but I came to realise that that got repetitive real fast. So, instead, I'll only be doing them when I buy/have interesting things with me.


So, yeah, here's what I had.

My trusty Longchamp Le Pliage avec my Mulberry wallet, diary, passport, Topshop sunglasses, keys, my Tangle Attack, my Andy Warhol pencil case, some snackage in the form of a Wispa, a Pink Lady apple and a travel mug of tea.


I also had this room freshening spray in Tangerine and Vanilla that I picked up in a random shop. It's from a brand called Pan Aroma and they're often in gift shops, DIY stores etc. It is, indeed, as it says on the tin (/label) - blissful. Both fruity and warm! 


I had this egg box in there as well. It originally had little cakes in it (so cute!) that our course director brought along to a meeting that day. Not sure how I ended up with the box....too lazy to walk to the bin? Most probably. 


Above are the Dexter's Laboratory pens I found in a pound shop kind of place - I'm pretty damn excited about them.


Here are some badges I had floating around in there - for the National Gallery of Ireland's 150th Anniversary and for the Transgender Equality Network Ireland (TENI). Also pictured are the makeup essentials and only products I carry around on the reg - L'Oréal's Collection Privée Color Riche in Freida, Soap and Glory's Thick & Fast Super Volume mascara and Dr Bronner's Organic Lip Balm in Peppermint


And this is the point at which the bargain aspect comes in! In Style UK is giving away Eyeko eyelash curlers with this months issue. Worth £12, the magazine only costs around €5...a magazine and a really good eyelash curler for under a tenner? Em, yeah, I'll be having that.

Anyone else purchase In Style this month? Pleased with the freebie too?

No comments:

Post a Comment