Tuesday 6 May 2014

Brand Focus: Forever 21 Beauty

Forever 21 cuteness

I'd been noticing how cute the beauty accessories in Forever 21 are for a while now - from makeup cases to brushes, all in super-adorable prints and colours.

And then I noticed that in America, it gets better. Sadly, we're missing out. The US site shows that you can get makeup, skincare, shower gels and body mists. They also happen to be super-affordable and I've spotted some products that are dead ringers for other, more expensive ones. The Sheer Lip Color looks just like Tony Moly's gloss bars and the mascara looks like Tony Moly's Cats Wink. The Mega Shine Lip Gloss reminds me of Hourglass' lip glosses for a fraction of the price...and I have to wonder if the formula is the same too?

Bring the full line to Europe!

PLZ.

What about you guys? Wish these were sold in Europe too?

Waant

No comments:

Post a Comment