Sunday 18 May 2014

eShe by Newbridge Silverware.

I've always loved Newbridge jewellery - especially the vintage collections. And I've probably mentioned my fondness for supporting Irish design and Irish companies many, many times before. Especially when companies are long-standing pillars of Irish design. It also helps that they produce beautiful yet affordable products. So, you can imagine how delighted I was when I spotted their new line, eShe, in Kilkenny Design the other day.

Younger (in some ways) but certainly more contemporary and trend-led, the line aligns Newbridge's stock with desirable, fashionable statement pieces like those from the likes of highstreet leaders Zara and Topshop.

eShe

I'm a major fan of the cuffs which give the feeling of Hermes without the pricetag and the torc necklaces which reference Ireland's past in a subtle way while being minimalist enough to suit any and every occasion. I'll defo be picking something up in the next while. 



Prices start at €20 and it's available to buy online or in multiple locations around the country. See here for the closest stockist to you.

PS. Newbridge! That video is smoking...making me blush here...

No comments:

Post a Comment