Tuesday 13 May 2014

Streetstyle - Dublin Castle

So, I was at Milk and Cookies tonight at Dublin Castle (this is an awesome monthly event in Dublin that involves listening to people spin a yarn, laughing lots, drinking too much tea and eating cake) and waiting for friends to arrive when I spotted Meng doing the same. After minutes of awkwardly debating whether or not to bother her, I approached her and (as per) was pleasantly surprised by how lovely she was! She modestly insisted that she was just wearing work clothes but that made it all the better in my eyes! Good workwear is a rare and wonderful beast. Here's how to do it right!

I'm loving the mixing of masculine elements such as the classic striped shirt and mannish coat with a simple skirt and a statement necklace. The balance here is great - masculine and feminine, dressy and casual.

I'm also into that rolled sleeve - those proportions.

No comments:

Post a Comment