Sunday 11 May 2014

Wide-Eyed and Bargain: Healthpoint Tea Tree Facial Cleansing Wipes

I stopped using face-wipes a while back as they are just one of the worst things you can do to your skin. Even if I didn't know that, I'd have figured it out. My skin does not like. When I use them around my eyes, angry little red bumps pop up and it's not pretty.

So, at the end of the day, I just wash my face with a cleanser and go without wipes. Most days this is fine, but if I've been wearing eye makeup, I never feel like I've totally gotten rid of it. I'd been looking into makeup removers etc. but I didn't feel the need to apply anything new over all of my face as it was only the eye area that was causing problems. I also wanted to interrupt my all-organic skincare as little as possible. And while I have used organic wipes in the past (in fact, the last pack I bought before I ditched them were by Dr Organic) I had the same problems with them. No matter how many said "for sensitive skin" on them, they were never sensitive enough.


I'd walked by the Healthpoint Tea Tree Facial Cleansing Wipes countless times in my Tesco as the line for the automated checkouts usually ends up winding all the way back into the beauty aisle. Each time, the wipes caught my eye. "Tea Tree" written on anything always intrigues me as I'm blemish prone and would do anything to change that. The fact that they were a quarter the price of many of the other options also made me curious - you all know how much I love a bargain! I finally decided they were worth the gamble the other day as I was only spending €1.19 on them.

I've only used them to remove eye makeup so they're not affecting my regular routine too hugely. And I have to say, I'm impressed. They do an excellent job at removing the makeup without much effort and don't leave my eyes sore or red.

In summation, if you're looking for an inexpensive way to remove your eye makeup before cleansing, this is a great option.

They're really only an interim solution for me as I'm not mad about using anything less natural on my face but, for now, they'll do! And if you don't have those sorts of concerns, they're perfect!

Available online and in Tesco stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment