Thursday 24 July 2014

Alexander McQueen AW14 Campaign.

Ugh. So in love.

I'm feeling a witchy vibe coming on for A/W this year. I've gotten the perfect boots, next are the perfect clunky heeled loafers. And a cape. I need a damn good cape.

For this reason, my life-long romance with Gothic and Romantic literature, my deep-seated love for Robert Smith and much more, I'm DYING over the AW14 campaign images from Alexander McQueen. Srsly. So good. Loss for real words.

Featuring the lovely Edie Campbell, they're all my gothiest dreams come true. Siouxsie Sioux me now, this ones a heart-stopper.

image002

image003

image010

alexander mcqueen 2014 fall winter campaign2 Edie Campbell Gets Equestrian for Alexander McQueens Fall 2014 Campaign

alexander mcqueen 2014 fall winter campaign1 Edie Campbell Gets Equestrian for Alexander McQueens Fall 2014 Campaign

What do you make of this? As squee-crazy over it as me?

No comments:

Post a Comment