Sunday 20 July 2014

Pretty Owls Drink Tea.

Cute name, cute packaging, cute products - what more could you ask for?

Pretty Owls Drink Tea is an Irish clothing and jewellery label set up by two best friends, Liv and Phee. It's a fun brand with tie-dye, pretty pastels and cute graphics across tees, hats and more. Ponies, unicorns and mermaids serve as both decoration and inspiration and their site is full-on tumblr aesthetic with bubble fonts and flashing pink backgrounds.


I first came across the brand on a random visit to 9 Crow Street, where they're now stocked. On that visit I allowed myself to only purchase a pair of tie-dye socks that I thought might liven up the black and grey tones that dominate my wardrobe. But I shall return in the future. I'm especially intrigued by the porcelain unicorn necklace I spotted in store...You can also shop PODT online and they ship worldwide!




Image of ELEMENTAL TEE - white

Image of LOVE/HATE

Image of SAVE OUR MERMAIDS tee

Image of SAVE OUR MERMAIDS midi tee

Image of SUMMER MIX dyed tee

Image of Tattoo'd Pony Tee

Image of 'All-seeing eye' midi tee
This could totes be my signature tee.


Well, that's all for nows. Make sure to check PODT out in store, online and at their facebook and instagram accounts and their blog - you shall not be disappointed. Pinky promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment