Tuesday 5 August 2014

Gothic // Architecture

Have I mentioned I've been in a witchy mood lately? I've always vibed on Gothic style but, alas, I was a punk as a teen and we were destined to be star-crossed lovers. Still, I like to read Romance poets, eye up pointed arches and dream of what could have been. And, sure, what else would you wear to a graveyard mass but witchy boots, a blood-red lace skater dress accented with a wicked-sharp black collar and a trusty leather jacket? I may look all sun-kissed and freckled on the outside but my innards are blackened as the Trials I wrote my LC History project on. 

Enjoy my perving on Gothic Revival architecture (sacrilegious to pose in front of a church, according to my brother - I call it appreciating) and creating a moodboard of my photos over the weekend. Careful not to nick yourself on those ogives.

Dress - Primark, Jacket - Upstairs at Quinns (I never remember the brand), Boots - Deena and Ozzy













Mad or inspired? You decide. And try not to call a witch hunt if it's the former. Thnks.

No comments:

Post a Comment