Thursday 21 August 2014

LA College of Creative Arts Sample Sale ft. NATALIEBCOLEMAN, Danielle Romeril, Manley and Joanne Hynes

If you know anything about me at all, you'll know two things pertinent to this post:

(1) I love sales/bargains
(2) I love Irish design

These two loves came together today at the opening day of the (not so) Secret Sample Sale at the LA College of Creative Arts on (achingly hip) South William street. On today until Saturday, 10am-8pm, there's ample time to get in there and root out a bargain for yourself! Four rad Irish designers are represented and also hanging about themselves if you want the opportunity to squee/fangirl in person.

I popped along, picked up a sweet pair of Joanne Hynes earrings and papped the following shots. There was plenty more I could have picked up but you have to draw the line somewhere! Plus, maybe one of those pieces is waiting for one of you lovely peeps now. If so, it's like, kismet and shit.

Anyway, have a gawk and pop along if have the chance!

PS It's on on the first floor...not in Natalie's studio...which I barged into like the clodhopper that I am today. Sigh, if only I were a calm and collected human.
















Le purchase

Anything catch your eye?


No comments:

Post a Comment