Monday 8 September 2014

AW14 Shopping List

I've already posted on the looks I'll be going for this AW but I thought I should also mention some of the key pieces I'll be injecting into my wardrobe. To me, these are indispensible for the coming season and some will also be great investment/non-agey pieces to boot!


aw14 shopping list



1. Penney's/Primark Coats.

Love the Irish landscapes of the AW campaign, love the outerwear even more. They killed it this year. I want all the coats. The three I've gone for here are a pale pink Celine-esque number, a vintage-inspired faux-fur mod-like piece and a timelessly androgynous navy duffle.


2. Sailor Moon themed everything.

Because that equals cute, ne? This tee is from Lookhuman.com and is one of many, many tees, sweathers, bags and pieces of jewellery centred around Sailor Moon that I've fallen crazy in love with. Gimme.


3. A solid midi.

The mini may be the cut of the season but I like the proportions of a midi more at the moment. The khaki Topshop number is cute and manageable but the Lennon Courtney is the real one I'm after.


4. A pair of New Balances.

They've been on my list for a while now. Practical enough to run in...cute enough to wear when that inevitably doesn't work out.


5. Witchy/Nineties School Shoes.

These types of shoes were all the rage when I was eleven or twelve. I direly wanted a pair but my much-cleverer-than-I mother refused to buy them for me as she knew I'd never be able to run around the playground in them (ie What was I thinking?) Now I think (probably) I could do it. Vagabond were the brand of the day and I kinda wanna commit to the full childhood dream and get a pair now.


6. Grown-up heeled Chelsea Boots.

I live in ankle boots in the winter/always and I've been working my way up to a kinda proper heel so a classic Chelsea with a bit of height is what I'm after next. 


7. Hats.

I always want more hats but I've two sorts in mind: A classic Irish tweed number specifically from Evelyn the Arty Weaver and a stetson like this one from HIGH. NEED.


8. The Statement Jumper.

Specifically, this one from NATALIEBCOLEMAN. In love from the moment I first saw it.


9. Capes.

Yes, they're a thing again! I'm still searching for the perfect one but this Lennon Courtney capelet would sure go a long way towards quenching the need!


So, what will you guys be buying this AW?


No comments:

Post a Comment