Saturday 6 September 2014

DFF Creative Quarter Show

Despite being low on time what with dissertationing and all, I wanted to attend at least one event over Dublin Fashion Festival. I eventually chose the Creative Quarter show because it both suited my schedule and tickled my fancy - plus, the "Creative Quarter" happens to be one of my favourite parts of the city! The show took place in the gorgeous surrounds of the Powerscourt shopping centre and the MC was the face of the festival herself, Angela Scanlon.

The show was brief enough, just a half hour, but packed so much into that time! Despite being a mixture of highstreet, vintage and Irish designers from multiple sources, it managed to be cohesive and was seamlessly put together. The styling was on point - wearable here, experimental there. It was comprised of both womenswear and some men's looks and largely followed a theme of evening or bridalwear.

Sadly, I won't make it out to anything else this year but see you next year, DFF, you've been swell!





















Did you make it to any events? Loving DFF?

No comments:

Post a Comment