Thursday 11 September 2014

URGENT: New Alexander Wang x H&M Images.



Srsly though.

This is just a quick post because I'm squeeing internally so much in the library and CANNOT HOLD IT IN.

I set a google alert for Alexander Wang x H&M a while back (yes, I'm that sad) as I wanted to see it first and show you guys asap! Casually went to check my email in the library while researching a second ago and then nearly DIED of excitement when I saw that one of today's alerts was not another article about Nicki Minaj teaching the models dances backstage at Wang SS15 but an actual article with pictures of the actual collection - or six looks anyway.

So, enjoy. I'll try and calm down enough to get back to work and I'll go circle November 6th on my calendar a few million more times.

GAH.

Okay, breathe....remember to breathe.






(Scans of Vogue Netherlands via racked.com)

Queue hyperventilating.

What do you guys think?

I NEED those sweaters in my life and on my torso.

No comments:

Post a Comment