Thursday 6 November 2014

Get thee to Heatons this Christmas

Yesterday morning, Heatons launched their Christmas collections over breakfast. Starting the day off with Christmas stuff, a fashion show and the spread of food below isn't half bad. I mean, I can take getting up in the morning for this. And imagine getting up to it Christmas morning? Because that's what I recommend. The festive line is awesome - from cute decor, homeware, adorable kids clothes and super-impressive womenswear with just the right amount of tailoring. 

Oh, and the prices? Still super-reasonable.

I'll be expecting the tux blazer and houndstooth coat in my stocking, Santa.

Better still, is that from tomorrow, their new and improved online store will be open - meaning you can have the goodies delivered right to your door or arrange for instore pick-up. Handy.

Check out my shots from the show and event below and check out the site when it goes live tomorrow.























Has the Christmas excitement begun for you too?

No comments:

Post a Comment