Sunday 28 December 2014

Spring 2015 Looks

At the start of the AW season, I did a wee post where I put together some examples of the types of looks I was feeling for the season. I liked how that turned out so I thought I'd do another for Spring 2015 - especially as for most of Spring around my neck of the woods (Ireland) there's a lot of awkward in-between season dressing where the weather is still frightfully cold and miserable. Partly inspired by actual trends, partly inspired by my life and infused with my own twist on things - there's a touch of Saint Laurent SS15 and seventies vibes, there's an outfit inspired by how my mother used to dress me as a kid and another all-white number that comes from my love for Danielle Romeril SS15 and what Cos showed in their preview for next season.

Spring 2015 Looks

What will you be wearing this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment