1. The MICRO Pedi Nano (€39.95) is a travel-size version of the cult favourite. Cute, dinky and perfect for throwing in your suitcase, I can utterly see why this would be a summer essential. I have the regular version and it turns my poor, battered feet into something presentable - which is good, because, boy do I love sandals!
2. Keeping your teeth looking their best on the go is also majorly important which is where the Violife SlimSonic (€12.95) comes in handy. Adorable and mega-handy at perfect pop-in-your-handbag size. It's a no-brainer.
3. Ziaja, luckily, make a travel range that is perfect for maintaining healthy hair and skin on the go. The 50ml versions only cost €1.99 and a particular fave is the Natural Olive Conditioner which revitalises hair pretty instantaneously.
4. SPF is kinda my jam so Ziaja's Sun Antioxidant Face Cream with Vitamin C SPF50 is a must. At €8.99, it's uber-reasonable for such a high factor and is light on the skin but not on the protection.
5. REN's Moroccan Rose Gold Glow Perfect Dry Oil (€28.00) smells A-mazing. Seriously. It also makes you glowy and gorgeous, works for hair and body and gives you a lot of product for your money. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
6. Me and leg-shaving have a notoriously tricky relationship. Giving a klutz a razor is probably not the best plan, but I love me some smooth skin. To help, Total Shaving Solution's Natural Shaving Oil (€5.48 for 10ml and €11,17 for 25ml) has your back. Just remember to hide it from everyone else!
7. Back to teeth, Kin's Whitening Toothpaste (€8.04) is sulphate-free, reduces plaque, smells good and does wonders for brightening your smile.
8. WaterWipes are literally the only wipes I recommend now (though a good cleanse is still necessary, obvs) with the travel pack costing only €0.99 and packaged nice and slim, it's the perfect thing for taking care of children's skin or removing make-up. Multi-tasking is always a good thing while on the run!
9. Viviscal has done wonders for my hair, the Gentle Shampoo and Moisturising Conditioner (€14.95 each) will keep your locks happy, help those with fine or thinning hair and do so naturally.
10. In a similar vein, Perfectil (€12.95), a beauty supplement, does likewise good things both for your skin and nails as well as hair.
Much as make-up and clothes are fun to play with, with travelling, warm weather and more sun, summer is the time to think more about spending time on protecting the canvas that is your body. Wouldn't you agree?
What are your summer beauty essentials?
(Prices are RRP, may differ from retailer to retailer. This post attempted to find everything online but you may need to check instores for exact matches of some items. Most major pharmacies should stock items listed.)
Liked this post? Want more?
Follow me here using google friend connect or bloglovin.